You are here
Canadian AI Conference
The Canadian Conference on AI is sponsored by CAIAC and invites papers that present original work in all areas of Artificial Intelligence, either theoretical or applied.
The event is collocated with the Canadian Graphics Interface and the Computer and Robot Vision conferences. These events bring together hundreds of leaders in research, industry, and government, as well as Canada's most accomplished students, to showcase Canada's ingenuity, innovation and leadership in intelligent systems and advanced information and communications technology.
Click on the link to go to the related conference:
- AI'2008 28-30 May 2008, Windsor, Ontario
- AI'2007 28-30 May 2007, Montreal, Québec
- AI'2006 7-9 June 2006, Québec City, Quebec
- AI'2005, 9-11 May 2005, Victoria, BC
- AI'2004, 17-19 May 2004, London, Ontario
- AI'2003, 11-13 June 2003, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- AI'2002, 27-29 May 2002, Calgary, Alberta
- AI'2001, 7-9 June 2001, Ottawa, Ontario
- AI'2000, 14-17 May 2000, Montréal, Québec
- AI/GI/VI '98, 18-20 June 1998, Toronto, Ontario
- AI/GI/VI '96, 21-24 May 1996, Vancouver, BC