Canadian AI Industry Track: Call for Communication
Canadian AI 2019 invites industry researchers, developers, entrepreneurs and emerging startups to take part in the upcoming Industry Track of the 32nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, in Kingston, Ontario.
As industrial contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your experience, get insight from the global network of academic experts and researchers, and meet graduate students interested by your activities.
For this edition, the highlighted topic for this track will be
AI in Industry: How to Get The Data
The track will have two sessions:
- A session of 10 minute presentations of use-cases from accepted papers followed by 5 minutes of questions.
- A 30 minute roundtable to exchange on this year highlighted topic Data Access for AI Applications in the Industry, followed by 15 minutes of questions.
The proposal must include the following:
- Talk title
- Name of the presenter(s) and company
- Summary (max. 100 words): for the AI 2019 website
- Description (max. 300 words): Detailed outline, for review
The final version of the paper must be no more than two pages, including references.
Submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=itcaai19
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AI applied to Data analysis
- AI for ecommerce and Web Applications
- Fintech AI innovations
- Information Extraction
- Information Retrieval
- Knowledge Representation
- Machine Learning (including Deep Learning) applied to industry tasks
- Operations (including data extraction, intelligent document processing)
- Robotics & Dialog systems (chatbots)
Submission deadline: 1 February 2019
Author notification: 18 February 2019
Final papers due: 26 February 2019
Dates & Venue
Canadian AI 2019: Tuesday May 28, 2018 to Friday May 31, 2018
The conference will be held at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada.
Industry Track Chair
Eric Charton, Ph.D., National Bank of Canada