Canadian AI Industry Track
Call for Communication
Canadian AI 2020 invites industry researchers, developers, entrepreneurs and emerging startups to take part in the upcoming Industry Track of the 33rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, in Ottawa, Ontario.
As industrial contributor, you will have the opportunity to share your experience, get insight from the global network of academic experts and researchers, and meet graduate students interested by your activities.
For this edition, the highlighted topic for this track will be
Industrial AI: A day in the life of an AI practitioner
Contributors will be required to participate in the following two sessions:
- A 10 minute presentation of your use-cases and/or live demo followed by 5 minutes of questions.
- A 30 minute roundtable to exchange on this year’s highlighted topic "A day in the life of an AI practitioner", followed by 15 minutes of questions.
The proposal must include the following:
- Talk title
- Name of the presenter and company
- Summary (max. 100 words): for the AI conference website
- Your typical day as an AI practitioner (max. 100 words)
Please send your proposal by email to David Nadeau (dnadeau (a) innodata .com), Industry Track Chair for Canadian AI 2020.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AI applied to Data analysis
- AI for ecommerce and Web Applications
- Dialog systems
- Fintech, Regtech, *tech AI innovations
- Information Extraction
- Information Retrieval
- Knowledge Representation
- Machine Learning applied to industry tasks
- Planning & Reasoning
- Recommender systems
- Sensors and Internet of things
- Transfer learning and pre-training
Submission deadline: January 17th, 2020
Author notification: February 21st, 2020
Conference: May 13-15th, 2020
Industry Track Chair